1, chemin de la Petite Roupie - 50110 BRETTEVILLE MANCHE COTENTIN
1 rural gîte, 40 m²
39-55 CHF/night 1-7 nights minimum
Contact the ownerdirectly (no charge)
Alain Rusconi(private owner, member since August 2020)
Display phone number
Pets not accepted
Check-in : 15:30 - 20:00
Check-out : 10:00 - 11:00
Activities on site
Bocce ball court
Charming cottage, located at the tip of Cotentin, in the small village of Bretteville-en-Saire.
Alain will welcome you in this old barn, rehabilitated as a gîte for 2 people, with all the necessary comfort for a pleasant stay.
Possibility on request, of 2 additional people (sofa bed)
Animals accepted only on request.
Public parking, gîte without land
- 300 m from the beach
- 10 km - CHERBOURG (Station)
- 22 km - Lighthouse of GATTEVILLE & BARFLEUR
- 25 km - SAINT-VAAST-LA-HOUGUE
- 30 km - FLAMANVILLE (CNPE), SCIOTOT, ROZEL
- 33 km - LA HAGUE
- 43 km - HOLY MOTHER-CHURCH
- 45 km - BARNEVILLE-CARTERET