Charming winegrower's house located in the heart of a wine-growing village in the south of Champagne, which can accommodate 2 to 5 people. The surroundings promise lovely walks between vineyards and forests.
• on the ground floor :
- a spacious entrance
- a fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, oven, fridge/freezer, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, etc.)
- a laundry room with washing machine / dryer - drying rack - iron and ironing board - vacuum cleaner
- a separate toilet
- a shower room with double basin, towel dryer and hair dryer (open if more than 3 people)
- a dining room / living room with flat screen TV, board games, raclette / stone grill and fondue set
• on the 1st floor:
- the mezzanine separated from the ground floor by a door is equipped with a queen size bed (160x200) separable into 2 beds, a TV. This space becomes intimate if you pull the curtain
- the second bedroom, closed by a door, is equipped with a queen size bed (160x200) separable into 2 beds, an 80x200 bed (open if more than 3 people)
- a shower room with large basin and a toilet (towel dryer and hair dryer)
Wooden terrace, garden furniture, parasol and barbecue (charcoal)
The courtyard is closed and closed by a gate, it can accommodate your vehicle.
You can make your first purchases in the grocery store 3 km away, or in the village 15 km away.Gift during your stay
: un produit local de bienvenue