Pays de LORIENT, in the heart of a Breton hamlet, in the Morbihan, this old stone farmhouse built in 1622, fully restored in three charming cottages and outbuildings.
Just 35 minutes from Lorient and its beaches, 10 minutes from Plouay and near the village of Inguiniel, come and discover these cottages in the countryside where you will enjoy relaxing.
The Clos Castels offers a formula "all comfort" so that your holidays begin from the first moments ...
Upon your arrival
- a special welcome at the handover of the keys
- Beds are made, linen and towels are provided
- Welcome basket of local products will be waiting for you
- household products are provided
- baby bed and equipment
- a documentation is at your disposal, it will allow you to know this beautiful region with tourist circuits which will be proposed to you
- board games
- and to enhance your stay, we offer our "House Services"