Allow the deposit of cookies to access this video.
Check-in : 16:00 - 20:00
Check-out : 08:00 - 10:00
Lot 600 m²
Private car park
Activities on site
You appreciate the comfort, you like to have space, you like the calm, the cleanliness, the services, ... that is to say all that allowed to obtain a classification 4 stars, then you will appreciate your stay at the Charme, on the banks of the Lac du Der.
Our rental, Le Charme, is located in Ecollemont, perfect location: very quiet village, and located at the foot of the lake.
You access the lake on foot from the house or by bike, thanks to the free bikes available in our rental.
- the Nuisement site: supervised beach, port, sailing school, launching boats for fishermen, paddle boats, ... are 5 minutes by car; 10/15 minutes by bike
- Giffaumont: its port, the tourist office, the casino Joa, electric boat rentals, solex, ... is located 10 minutes by car (or bike via the dikes of the lake)
- in spring and autumn, migratory birds make the show: to your cameras. Many beautiful walks allow you to come to discover or rediscover these migrations.
Our rental was classified 4 * in March 2016 by Atout France.
The benefits that make the difference, without extra charge:
- Beds are made upon arrival
- towels are provided
- Internet / WiFi available throughout the house
- You will enjoy the stone fireplace in the living room (wood provided)
- Baby equipment available on request
- the land is fully enclosed
- 6 adult bikes and 3 child bikes are at your disposal + a baby seat
- private parking and boat shelter
- terrace with garden furniture, BBQ, deckchairs
- Outdoor games: ball, rackets, toys, ...
- summer: small vegetable garden with tomatoes, cucumbers, aromatic plants
After each departure, a professional company takes care of the cleaning of the house, so that the house is perfectly clean when you arrive.
List of main equipment: dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, freezer above the refrigerator, oven, microwave, 1 Senseo coffee machine, 1 traditional coffee maker, raclette, cooker, robot, matching crockery, kettle, flat screen TV with HDMI cable, Internet / WiFi, Hi-Fi, hairdryer, straightener, ...
The bakery and the first restaurant are 1 km from the house.
Other small shops at 6 km (grocery store, caterer, pharmacy, ...)
Supermarket and others in 20 minutes (Frignicourt)
All activities available on the lake and around the lake, all the good restaurants, regional products, ideas visits, walks, ... are documented and are available in our rental. License number : 05101051-22316-005
Notre gîte "Le Charme" est décoré avec soin, tout le mobilier, literies, équipements sont neufs et de qualité. Quand on décide de se lancer dans cette activité : le confort, la propreté et le bien-être sont, et doivent être les valeurs principales.
• Formula : Free management.
• Down payment : 50%
• Tourist tax : included
• Cleaning fee : 70€ (mandatory)
• Pet : free
Pets are allowed.
Tarif pour 6 personnes.
Le Charme, gîte de charme 6 personnes, 1.5 km du Lac !3, rue de Nuisement aux Bois - 51290 ECOLLEMONT (Lac du Der) GPS coordinates : 48.62075, 4.73264
Séjour début juin 2020:Très bon accueil. ,propriétaire sympathique. Gite de caractère très bien entretenu et très propre. Région agréable pour un séjour parfait. Il faut venir !
Welcome Cleanliness Lodging Location WiFi Value for money Published on 30/06/2020
Journey in February 2020
Accueil très agréable , feu de bois accueillant
Gîte très bien agencé, calme et fonctionnel
Welcome Cleanliness Lodging Location WiFi Value for money Published on 17/02/2020
Journey in January 2020
We stayed in Le Charme for a belated Christmas get together as a family (with 2 small children) and grand parents. The house was perfect - lots of space, lovely enclosed garden and even an office space for working away from home. The house was warm and clean when we arrived and very well equipped. Laurence was there to meet us on arrival and very helpful with information about the area. The surroundings are lovely and we made use of the bikes available at the house and enjoyed day trips out to St Dizier, Troyes, Vitry. I would recommend this lovely holiday home.
Welcome Cleanliness Lodging Location WiFi Value for money Published on 28/01/2020