Holiday rentals, gite f3 in Liaucous (12720), in the Tarn and Jonte gorges.
Holiday vouchers (A.N.C.V) accepted.
Animals allowed, without supplement.
Sliding scale rates beyond the first week rented.
Photos on request.
Ref. Tourist tax: FR7RMXK1 and FR5V3R6M
Rental in Liaucous (municipality of Mostuejouls, Aveyron, Midi-Pyrennées) of a house comprising two independent apartments (70 m² and 20 m²) to be rented separately or not.
THE 70 m² F3 (capacity: 4 adults or 5 people with at least two children) includes a kitchen, a living room, a shower room/WC, two attic bedrooms (height under the ridge of Ch I: 180 cm; height under Ch. II ridge: 150 cm.). 1 bed in 140 + 1 bed in 90 (Room I); 1 bed 140 + extra bed 70 cm (Room II); BZ in 140 in the living room.
Electric heating and wood heating (wood package of 0.5 M3 included in the rent).
All comfort in the apartment, except dishwasher and TV.
— 2023 prices —
A) —> VERY HIGH SEASON (from July 29 to September 2, 2023 - summer school holidays): €655/week for the two apartments (90 m²), €445/week for the F3 of 70 m², €295/week for the 20 m² studio.
B) —> HIGH SEASON (from July 8 to 29, 2023 - summer holidays): €565/week for the 2 apartments (90 m²), €390/week for the 70 m2 F3, €275/week for the studio of 20 m².
C) —> MID SEASON (annual school holidays): €405/week for the 2 apartments (90 m²), €295/week for the 70 m² F3, €215/week for the 20 m² studio.
D) —> LOW SEASON (periods outside school holidays): €345/week for the 2 apartments (90 m²), €245/week for the 70 m2 F3, €195/week for the 20 m2 studio.
* Holiday vouchers (A.N.C.V) accepted.
* Pets allowed, free of charge.
* Tourist tax: €0.70/pers.adult/night (except exemptions).
* Sliding scale rates for several weeks (-10% on each additional week beyond the first week rented).
* Weekend and mini-week rates (4/5 days). Contact us.
* Adjusted rates (in mid season) according to the number of people, below 5 people. Contact us.
* Protective bedding covers are provided. Sheets, duvet covers and pillows can be hired on request (supplement of €9/bed).
* Cleaning service on request (25 € for the studio, 50 € for the F3).
* Heating in low and mid seasons: if electricity consumption has exceeded 100 Kwh/week, a supplement will be requested from the tenant — after reading the electric meter — at the price of €0.19/Kwh.
* Possibility of wood heating: the amount of the rental includes a fixed price of 1 m3 of wood (very generally sufficient). Beyond this consumption, a supplement will be requested from the tenant, at the price of 75 €/stere.
The gîte de la Calade, like the village of Liaucous, faces due south. View of the Tarn gorges, the Causse de Sauveterre and the Causse Noir. Windows to the south. Velux in the bedrooms.
The small medieval village of Liaucous is nestled at an altitude of 500 m, on the slopes of the Causse de Sauveterre, at the entrance to the Gorges du Tarn and the Gorges de la Jonte, 19 km from Millau.
This hamlet with cobbled and steep streets is classified, as is the wild and protected territory of the Causses and the Cévennes.
Votive village festival in August; garage sales in June and August. Cultural events in the Romanesque church; weekly night markets with regional products. All shops two kilometers away. Caving, hiking, canoeing, swimming, climbing, tree climbing, mountain biking, etc. The Liaucous site is equipped with a via ferrata, with equipment rental service on site.
The house is renovated in eco-construction, with traditional and local materials, such as chestnut wood, lime plaster with local (dolomitic) sands.
Rentals all year round. Night, weekend, week, fortnight, month.
Photos on request
WALKS AND ACTIVITIES, SITES AND MONUMENTS CLOSE TO THE COTTAGE.
- The Tarn and Jonte Gorges are 2 km away (Sainte Enimie, Saint Rome de Dolan, Le point sublime, La Malène, Montpellier le Vieux, Meyrues, Roquesaltes, etc.).
- Caves of Dargilan and Aven Armand at 25 km.
- The village of Peyre and the Millau viaduct are 23 km from the gîte.
- The Lévézou lakes (Pareloup, Pont de Salars, etc.) are 50 km away.
- Aigoual ski slopes at 50 km (Prat Peyrot, Camprieu).
- Sea at 140 km (Montpellier, Palavas, Cap d'Agde, La Grande Motte).
- Cévennes at 35 km (Ganges, Le Vigan). Nant and Saint-Jean