Between the Monts Berthiand and Revermont, in a peaceful and unspoiled valley, cradled by the Ain river, just 2h30 from Paris by TGV and 1h15 from Lyon and Geneva by car, accessible by train, is the gîte du Viaduc to the source.
A group accommodation for 20 people.
We welcome you all year round for your holidays and your weekends with friends or family, for a cousin or a birthday ...
This place is also suitable for the organization of your seminars, your internships (well-being, dance ...), your works council ...
As you will have understood, at the Viaduc à la Source gîte, you are welcome!
More precisely :
- 7 bedrooms (equipped with a 90x190 cm bed, between 2 and 4 beds per bedroom). Possibility to sleep in a tent if more than 20 people during the summer
- common sanitary facilities with 3 showers, 3 toilets and 8 sinks
- a large room of 115 m² (with parquet)
- an equipped kitchen (family cooker, microwave oven, two refrigerators, one of which has a small freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, crockery and pots and pans for cooking for 30 people)
- private parking
- a land of 2500 m² with a shaded area
The ground is equipped with a barbecue, a garden furniture, a petanque field, a football cage, a basketball hoop, a ping-pong table.