Here is a place that deserves! difficult access for nature lovers
You can easily access the chalet by the Mont Blanc Tramway (the "TMB" leaves from Fayet or Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, the chalet is 500 m on foot from the "Seillières" stop) or by a passable path with a good 4x4 in summer, and you find yourself in the middle of nature: a kind of natural social distancing!
The access path being snow-covered in winter, access as well as supplies are made exclusively by the TMB - you then live a unique experience of a stay in a very comfortable chalet and in a high mountain atmosphere in the evening. !
Logistically, you can come with your shopping - and pre-order them at the Intermarché drive 5 minutes from the "TMB" stations, thus avoiding having to go down to the valley during your stay (a transfer from the stop "Sellières" at the chalet is provided with a Polaris tracked vehicle to help you transport groceries, luggage, and people in need)
(a service + assistance is also offered to customers during the week)
To reach the ski area of Les Houches, the TMB connects you directly to the slopes, and you can return from the slopes on skis or by the TMB on the descent.
In summer, this TMB can drop you off at the Eagle's Nest (2800m), the starting point for high-mountain races used by mountaineers to climb Mont-Blanc.
This large old chalet has a magnificent view of the Dômes de Miage on one side and the Chaîne des Aravis on the other and perfect exposure to the sun. It was carefully restored in 2017, and combines the charm of old wood with all the elements of modernity and comfort.
It consists of 2 apartments which can operate separately (10 beds for one and 15 beds for the other) or be joined together to accommodate up to 25 people.
THE ROOMS :
- on the 1st floor, 9 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms/shower rooms:
* a large parental suite consisting of a large bedroom (double bed or 2 separate beds) and a small bedroom with 1 (or 2) beds as well as a bathroom + shower + WC.
* a 2nd parental suite consisting of a large bedroom (double bed or 2 separate beds), a small bedroom with 2 beds and a shower room + shared WC
* a large peach bedroom (double bed or 2 separate beds) with its private shower room + WC.
* a large red bedroom (double bed or 2 separate beds) and a yellow bedroom (double bed or 2 separate beds) can function separately or as a suite, with a large bathroom + shower + WC that they share: access to this bathroom is done on one side by the yellow room, on the other by the red room.
This floor is also completed by 2 bedrooms-dormitories with 4 beds and a large bathroom + shower + WC for children or young adults who occupy the dormitories.
- on the 2nd floor, 2 bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms:
* a bedroom (double bed or 2 separate beds) and its bathroom + private WC and a dormitory bedroom with 4 beds + shower room + adjoining WC
THE LIVING ROOMS:
• on the ground floor: 2 entrances, a large games/music/home cinema room, a living room around a large fireplace, a dining room (large table for 20/22 people), a large very equipped and a WC + technical/lingerie room
• on the 2nd floor: a living room (kitchen, dining room - table for 8/10 people - living room "in the sky", TV, loggia/plancha, etc.)